NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- Check your address to determine whether you live in the San Ramon Valley High School boundaries by CLICKING HERE.
- Go to the District website, www.srvusd.net. Click on PARENTS and in the drop down menu, click on “Enrollment.” Read and become familiar with the requirements.
- Fill out a New Student Application. Submit.
- Contact San Ramon Valley High School’s Registrar (see below) and make an appointment to bring in the required enrollment documentation. Please also bring a transcript or report card from your previous school. **
- Once documents have been collected, the Registrar will help you make an appointment to see a Counselor for selection of classes, questions, and orientation.
** During the summer (6/27 – 7/21), you will be prompted to take enrollment documentation to our centralized enrollment center at John Baldwin Elementary. Beginning August 1st, proceed to #5 above.
Registrar at San Ramon Valley High School