"Students of SRV: Behind the Fine"
Wednesday, March 13
7:00pm - 8:30pm
"Students of SRV: Behind the Fine" is a panel of six diverse SRV students who will discuss their experiences and the challenges high school students are facing in today's world.
The discussion topics include:
- social media
- mental health
Some of the questions are:
- What are the biggest stressors in a teens life?
- How has social media affected a teens life?
- What does a normal afternoon look like?
- Where does sleep fall on the priority list?
- How much is too much for academics?
Please join us for a night of sharing and insight!