San Ramon Valley High School

Counseling Department » New Enrollment

New Enrollment


  1. Check your address to determine whether you live in the San Ramon Valley High School boundaries by CLICKING HERE.
  2. Go to the District website, Click on PARENTS and in the drop down menu, click on “Enrollment.”  Read and become familiar with the requirements.
  3.  Fill out a New Student Application.  Submit.
  4.  Contact San Ramon Valley High School’s Registrar (see below) and make an appointment to bring in the required enrollment documentation.  Please also bring a transcript or report card from your previous school.  **
  5. Once documents have been collected, the Registrar will help you make an appointment to see a Counselor for selection of classes, questions, and orientation. 

** During the summer (6/27 – 7/21), you will be prompted to take enrollment documentation to our centralized enrollment center at John Baldwin Elementary. Beginning August 1st, proceed to #5 above.

Barbara Murray

Registrar at San Ramon Valley High School

[email protected]