Schedule Change Requests
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS
Here are a few important pieces of information for schedule change requests as we transition to the
2018-19 school year:
- We will not take schedule change requests via phone or email.
- The Schedule Change Form is available below.
- During the first week of school (August 13th – 17th) we will only be making schedule changes for the following reasons:
- A required high school course is missing (e.g.: English is not on student’s schedule)
- There is a hole in the student’s schedule (e.g.: Student does not have a course in period 2)
- Incorrect level placement (e.g: Student is enrolled in Spanish 3, should be in Spanish 2)
- Dropping an elective to go from a 7-period to a 6-period day.
You may submit a Schedule Change Request Form for elective changes starting Monday, Aug. 22.
IMPORTANT: LAST DAY TO SUBMIT SCHEDULE CHANGE FORMS IS FRIDAY, AUG. 31 IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE.
Please download Schedule Change Form (linked available August 10th), fill out completely (parent signature required) and submit to the Counseling Office. We ask that you give at least 24 hrs. for Schedule Change Requests to be processed. Please note: You will not receive any formal notice of class change, student is responsible for checking his or her own Infinite Campus portal.
The SRVHS Counseling Team are looking forward to a wonderful 2018-19 School Year!