Class of 2018
Seniors - Class of 2018
President - Chase Uejo
Vice President - Scott Hostelley
Treasurer - Collin O'Grady
Secretary - Maggie Ballard
Grad Night "MOVE DAY" - Saturday, May 26th, 8:00am
Greek Games - May the games begin - Monday, May 21st !
Senior Ball Information: Class of 2018
Black and White Gala
May 19, 2018 7:30-11:30PM
Academy of Science, San Francisco
Senior Ball Dinner/Appetizer Buffet:
- Make-Your-Own Tater Tot Bar (g/f) adds: Nacho Cheese, Bacon, Scallions, Sour Cream
- Chinese Vegetable-Mushroom Rice Noodle Salad in Takeout Containers (vegan)(gf) Ginger Sesame Dressing
- Caesar Salad with Shaved Parmesan (g/f)(v) Croutons on the Side
- Fried Crispy Japanese Pork Eggrolls with Soy & Black Pepper Dipping Sauce*
- Pizza Margherita (v)
- Vegetarian Lumpia with Sweet Chili Sauce (v) *Vegan without Sauce
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Soft Roll*Gluten Free w/o Roll
- Chicken Tenders with Mango Curry Chutney
- Vegetarian Sushi Rolls (gf, vegan)
- California Rolls (gf)
- Soy Sauce & Wasabi (gf, vegan)
- Dessert: Chocolate Fountain with Chocolate Cookies, Marshmallows, Rice Krispy Treats, Pretzels, Strawberries and Melons, Brownies, Pound Cake Bites, and Miniature Cheesecake Rounds
Transportation: All transportation must be arranged on your own. SRV currently has a charter bus reserved; the cost is an additional $25 per person. It will meet at SRVHS at 6:00PM. The buses will leave at 6:15PM and they will return at 12:15PM. If you want to purchase a ticket for the bus, bring $25 in cash or check per person to the Attendance Office. Spots on the SRV charter buses are first come first serve. If arriving by personal car and parking, the garage underneath the Academy is at 55 Music Concourse Drive. Cost is $15 and hours are from 5:30PM-12AM (no overnight parking)
Walk the Halls Celebrations Currently there are Walk the Halls celebrations being organized by students for SYCAMORE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MONTAIR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Rancho Romero, Greenbrook and JOHN BALDWIN. These celebrations take place during Finals week. More information to follow when the celebrations are organized. If you are a parent, staff member of student and would like to help email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baccalaureate The SRV 2018 Baccalaureate/Senior Inspirational Service ceremony is on Sunday May 20, at The Rock Church (formally known as East Bay) at 4:00PM. This is an inspirational ceremony and an optional event. Seniors are to arrive at 3:30PM and will be directed the to the East Bay Multi-Purpose room. The ceremony will take place at 4:00PM in the church sanctuary. Doors for all guests open at 3:30PM. Seniors should wear their gown, caps are ONLY for graduation. The ceremony will last approximately one hour.
Senior Awards Recognition Breakfast is May 23, 7:45-8:45 a.m. in the Commons. This is an invitation only event for recognized seniors and their families. For questions about this event, please contact Justin White, AP. (email@example.com)
Aloha Rally and Dance Friday May 25: Come to your last SRV rally on Friday May 25th at 1:45 to watch Guy Girl, award presentations, senior slideshow, cheer for a final time with the class of 2018, and more. The Aloha dance will be in the PAC Quad from 8-10:00PM and is free with ASB card or $10 without.
- Seating, and other info is coming SOON! Practice for all seniors will begin in the Main Gym at 1:30PM on Wednesday May 30. If you do not attend the mandatory practice you will not be in the Graduation ceremony.
- Graduating students are to return to the SRV for the commencement ceremony at 5:15PM and report to the Main Gym. The Graduation ceremony is on the Stadium Field at 6PM. and usually lasts about 90 minutes. Grad Night check-in begins at 8:30PM.
- Grad Night Check in is at 8:30 PM. GRAD NIGHT Questions? Visit the Grad Night webpage on the SRVHS site to find answers!https://www.srvhs.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=248159&type=d&pREC_ID=571192
GRAD NIGHT 2018’s Memory Wall Photo Collage of your senior!
Your student can then take the photo home at the end of the night as a keepsake. Collages must be made using the free online Photo Editor “BeFunky”. Any question please contact Laurie Borg at firstname.lastname@example.org
The STEPS to create this fantastic collage:
Grad Night Tickets, Forms and Volunteers:
- Tickets - Make your Senior's Grad Night memorable by securing a ticket to the best all-night party of the year celebrating their graduation on June 1, 2018 from 8:30 PM to 5:00 AM the following morning. Secure your ticket by clicking here: San Ramon Valley High School: Senior Grad Night
- Forms - Don't forget to download, sign and return the required forms. Click here for the form: https://1.cdn.edl.io/298hrjv2dTMM6EKEnFKYzRCONsjsqcxKPkjqy5ivtAlgiSX4.pdf Please return to the Grad Night box in the Attendance Office. Questions about Grad Night? Contact Jen Martin email@example.com.
- Volunteer - Grad Night build has begun! If you'd like to help out and join in on the fun, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a48a5a82f4-srvhs1
We are looking forward to working together with you to build the best Grad Night experience ever for our Seniors!
Questions about Grad Night? Contact Shelley Clark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2018 Event Timeline:
- Senior Ball - Saturday, May 19th - California Academy of Sciences 7:30PM-11:30PM
- Baccalaureate - Sunday, May 20th - 4:00PM-5:00PM
- Greek Games - May 21st-25th
- Aloha Dance - Friday, May 25th
- Last Day of School - Friday, June 1st
- Graduation - Friday, June 1st at 6:00 PM
- Grad Night - Friday-Saturday, June 1st-2nd, 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Class of 2018 Emails: Sign up for email blast specific to our class. To opt in please Click Here fill out information needed and add Class of 2018 to your preferences.
Class of 2018 Facebook Page: Facebook may be "old news" for our students, but most of us parents really like it! We have created a FB page to keep you informed. If you are on Facebook, please "like" our Class of 2018 Facebook Page, or click here now to "like" us.
Class of 2018 Officers/Leadership Twitter: @SRVClassof18
2018 Parent Room Representatives:
Kelly Somerday - email@example.com