21st Century Learning Foundation
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year!
We are a parent booster organization dedicated to supporting instructional technology needs at SRVHS.
Parent donations to the 21st Century Learning Foundation provide funding for:
- Chromebooks for student use to support the one-to-one program
- The salary of a full-time computer analyst who provides support for devices used by students and staff
- 350 computers and a new computer lab
- Other equipment that supports classroom instruction such as cameras and presentation stations
- Innovative and engaging instructional tools that create opportunities for differentiated learning in the classroom
Why should you donate to the 21st Century Learning Foundation?
Technology is constantly evolving and opportunities arise daily to apply new technology to enhance the learning environment in the classroom. The SRVUSD provides funding for technological infrastructure at SRVHS. This includes wiring, wireless capability and the servers that are used to support the entire network. However, any technology-related equipment within the classrooms is the responsibility of the school.
Without the support of our community, we cannot provide our students with the learning opportunities that they need to be competitive when they leave high school.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law.
No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution.
21st Century Learning Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
TAX ID: 26-3989123
2018-19 Meeting dates
(all Wednesdays from 1:30 - 2:30pm in the PD Hub unless otherwise noted):
September 5, 2018
October 10, 2018
November 7, 2018
December 12, 2018
January 16, 2019 (11:45am - 12:45pm)
February 6, 2019
March 3, 2019
April 10, 2019
May 8, 2019
Officer positions on our Board:
School Staff Representative
Names of Board members (in alphabetical order):