Grad Night 2016
In keeping with an over 30 year tradition at SRVHS, parents are asked to work a three hour shift at Grad Night, an all-night celebration at the high school put on by the senior parents and designed to keep our graduating seniors safe on this memorable evening. Volunteer now - we need approximately 350 parent volunteers!
Memory Wall Collage due May 31st!
Instructions were went out via snail mail for the Memory Wall Collage. These collages will be on display at Grad Night in a Memory Room for all to see. Please refer to the instructions and use the template provided in your packet to complete the collage for your Senior by May 31st!
Paula Buenavista firstname.lastname@example.org
Adriana Chong email@example.com
Tanya Chalich firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll to the bottom of the page to download a complete packet.
MOVE DAY: JUNE 4th, 8:30 AM. We need TRUCKS (pick-ups, trailers, flatbeds, moving trucks), lots of BODIES, and some SNACKS/DRINKS. Please bring your labeled power tool, chargers for those tools, gloves, ladders, etc.. We are moving GRAD NIGHT from build site to the SRVHS campus for the final build stage of our EVENT! Click here to SIGN-UP!!!
Tickets for Grad Night are now $175. 98% of SRV Grads attend Grad Night. After you purchase your ticket, you must also submit a completed Grad Night Registration Packet which includes a permission slip and activities waiver. Click here to download the Grad Night Registration Packet. It is also available at the bottom of this page. Tickets are non-refundable.
Grad Night is an event designed for ALL students in the Class of 2016. Students who cannot afford the price of a Grad Night ticket can receive a scholarship to attend. No exclusions. If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact the Grad Night Co-Chairs.
Mondays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tuesdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesdays 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursdays 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturdays 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Specifically, the Construction Team needs skilled and unskilled people and will be building things on:
Thursdays 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturdays 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Text Shawna Friedler for the build location. (925) 997-1555.
Want a simple way to support your child's Grad Night? We are launching a Gift Card Donation Campaign.
We would love your support!
Our vision for Grad Night 2016 is evolving! The build is underway in full swing and we are still in need of supplies, materials, food and donations toward the effort. We are humbly asking for your continued support towards the purchases of necessary items through a variety of contributions: cash, gift cards, materials, supplies, and snacks! The Wish List is separated out into the areas of need. When you sign up, please be sure to immediately submit your donation!
Please be sure to include your name and the specific dollar amount, if you have donated a gift card. This will be more efficient for our team and allow us to properly thank you for your generosity. We have made a "drop-location" available at Shelly Firebaugh's home - 640 Western Star Place, Danville, 94526. Look for the basket on her porch or use the address to snail mail your gift cards/cash/checks (made payable to SRVHS PTSA). Further, you can always bring your donations from our Wish List to the secret Grad Night 2016 Build Site. Text Shawna Friedler at (925) 997-1555 for that location.
- Check in Starts Promptly at 8:30 PM: Any graduate participating in the Grad Night event will need to be checked in no later than 9:30 PM. After that time, no graduates will be admitted into the event. Plenty of food will be provided. Please encourage them to be on time.
- Breathalyzer: If a child tests positive for alcohol or is deemed to be impaired at check in, their parents will be called to come and pick them up.
- No Early Check-Outs: The whole point of grad night is to keep our kids safe and sober and contained to one event in our community. This is intended to be an overnight event by nature and is why as a policy we do not allow children to check out or leave the event prior to 5:00 AM.
- Under No Circumstances Should Children be Permitted to Drive Home: Event checkout and pickup starts at 5:00 AM on Saturday morning. Please drop off your child and have a family member or adult pick them up. We strongly discourage graduates from driving to the event themselves because while they may think they can drive themselves home, they will have been awake for nearly 24 hours. In 2008, there was an incident where a child did this and fell asleep at the wheel after the event and crashed into a tree. Please don’t let this happen!
- First Aid: We have a first aid area on-site manned with a certified adult should any accident take place. In previous years, such incidents have amounted to skinned knees for the most part. In any event, a parent will be contacted if a more serious incident takes place.
- Registration & Waiver Forms: Please be sure you have filled out a registration and waiver form, you can download one by clicking here or from this webpage.
Get Real-Time Updates on Facebook
Join our group and the conversation on Facebook to get real-time notices and updates. https://www.facebook.com/groups/srvgradnight2016/?