Athletic PE is for SRVHS Interscholastic Team Athletes only.
Please read the entire page.
ATHLETIC PE (formerly Independent IPE)
ATHLETIC PE: open to 10-12 students in SRVHS athletes; 10th graders must have passed the Fitness tests. This program is for highly organized, independent, and responsible SRVHS athletes, and is solely initiated and maintained by the student throughout their season of sport. The Program Director will monitor progression and completion of the participation hours.
To qualify students must have 6 period Academic Day: No Teacher Aide, Study Hall, or PE.
Athletic PE and PE cannot be taken concurrently; and student must be on a SRV Interscholastic Athletic Team for the entire season and maintain a 2.0 GPA throughout the entire season of sport.
Refer to srvhs home page>Athletics - Athletic PE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Pick up application from Mr. Raynor, Athletic Director's office.
2. Sign up for a copy of your current class schedule in the counseling office which will then be available for pick up the following day; this is due with the application.
3. Turn in completed application and class schedule to Mr. Raynor by the application deadline to receive a Time Card.
4. Illness or medicals during the application period: Contact Mr. Raynor. If you do not contact prior to the deadline you will not be admitted to the program.
5. Logging in Time Card Hours: Head Coach signs weekly; Plan to bring in your time card to Mr. Raynor during brunch. This is to be done every two weeks.
Coaches must verify the hours at the time they sign the time card.