Enrollment1. Check the SRVUSD website to determine if you live in the San Ramon Valley HS boundaries by CLICKING HERE.
2. The San Ramon Valley Unified School District is centralizing the first step in new student enrollment. Household and relationship information is now being collected to help clarify the many family situations in our district. CLICK HERE to fill out and print the Household Forms and Enrollment Forms. Call the SRVUSD Office at to schedule an appointment. They are located at 699 Old Orchard Dr, Educational Services, Building C in Danville. Bring the following personal documents with you to your appointment:
- Household Forms
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Record
- 3 Proofs of Residence
- Picture ID
- Current PG&E or Water Bill – (45 day grace period if new home)
- Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement or Property Tax Bill
3. Once you’ve completed the “Household” information with the District Office, bring the Enrollment Forms to San Ramon Valley High School’s Registrar, Barbara Murray. Call for an appointment at .
4. At your appointment you will meet with the Registrar and submit the Enrollment Forms. If you have it, please bring a transcript or report card from your previous school. You will then meet with a counselor and they will advise you on course selection, academic requirements and answer any related questions you might have. Your enrollment at San Ramon Valley High School is complete.
Additional Important Items:
- Students enrolling mid-year must bring a Withdrawal Form from their previous school.
- Students requesting Honors or AP classes should bring documentation (academic records, standardized test scores, teacher recommendations, etc.) to facilitate placement. Some classes require a qualifying test.
Students participating in a Special Education program must bring a copy of their most recent IEP. This is necessary even if parents do not want their students to continue participation in the program.
Questions? Call or email Barbara Murray, Registrar, at or [email protected]