What is Grad Night?
Grad Night is a senior class all-night, "safe and sober" graduation party that follows the graduation ceremony complete with games, music, dancing, crafts, food, prizes and lots of fun. The theme changes each year, so each Grad Night is unique for each graduating class. Organized by the senior class parents, areas of the school campus are literally transformed to suit the theme of the night.
Volunteer parents work hard to make this evening spectacular and it's only made possible because of all the people who donate their time and we need all the help we can get.
Planning begins a year in advance and work continues right up until Grad Night...a positive send off culminating the students' years at SRVHS. Please contact: Shelley Clark for further information and watch for updates in the eBulletin and eLINK Newsletter.
- To purchase grad night tickets click here.
- For Grad Night updates, visit the Class of 2018 web page.
- We need YOU! Volunteer on a planning committee sign up here.
- Click the link for required grad night registration forms. Grad Night Registration and Permission Slip
- Support the time honored tradition of Grad Night at SRVHS.
- If you would like to support this incredible night for our seniors but don't have the time to volunteer, donations are another way to help ensure this tradition lives on. Click here: Donations of any amount are appreciated.