2018 Athletic Boosters Scholarship Awards
- Athlete must be a graduating senior planning on attending college.
- Athlete must have been a team member in good standing for 2 years.
- Athlete must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Athlete will setup an online application
- Athlete will complete the application and essay and submit the online application.
- Coaches will add their recommendations to an online form and submit the form to Athletic Director, Peter Scarpelli
- Mr. Scarpelli will verify the Athlete’s GPA.
- A Scholarship Selection Committee will review all applicant submissions and select the winners.
- No Selection Committee member should have a senior student eligible for the award.
- Winners will be announced at Senior Awards Breakfast
- Application are due by April 19, 2019
- Awards: Six $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to the individuals who most clearly demonstrate strength in the areas of leadership, sportsmanship, dedication to sport and team, and service to SRVHS and the community. While our intent is to award a scholarship to a male and female athlete, the scholarships will be awarded with consideration to qualifications and not gender.