Students in Orchestra will:
- Learn proper instrumental performance skills which include posture, proper breathing techniques, articulations, and playing skills.
- Develop their understanding of music terminology and reading skills.
- Build performance and sight-reading skills.
- Strive to build range, tone quality, perfect intonation and individual technical facility.
- Learn to work in small and large groups to enhance performance outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of proper marching technique
- Perform music that contains moderate to advance technical demands
- Develop movement coordination with music
- Perform in a military marching style for Competitions
- Display an understanding of marching technique & strives for precision.
- Learn unified presentation