San Ramon Valley High School

Work Permits, Volunteering, Internships

All high school students need active work permits, regardless of age.  
During the school year - Pick up a work permit request form in the C&CC (or click link below).  A work permit application is to be completed once you have a job. When the form is completely filled out by you, your employer (with signature), and signed by your parent, bring it to the C&CC and we will provide you with an "official work permit" to provide your employer which they keep on file. Typically work permits are processed within 48hrs. 
During the Summer (after June 1st) or if the C&CC is closed and you have an urgent request 
Download the form below and take it to the school district office at 699 Old Orchard Drive, Danville, CA 94526 to be processed.  
Volunteering: Colleges want high school students to learn as much as they can both inside and outside of the classroom. Explore options to volunteer in your community to benefit others by sharing your talents and/or possibly learning something new! Many organizations have ongoing programs. See link below for possible volunteer opportunities. 

Internships are great ways to investigate different types of careers. Some are paid, and some are volunteer. Use this link to explore a list provided by a college website: The internship URL's listed are for opportunities in California and beyond!

Jobs: Stop by and peruse job opportunities made available by local merchants and community members. We post many of the openings on school loop as they come in.